Saturday, August 28, 2010

Exciting news for the one person who reads this blog!

I've graduated, and theoretically have more free time on my hands so I am focusing on returning to this blog.
I just came back from  the CD release party for Modern Skirts so look for a review of that show (including Gift Horse) tomorrow. Also tomorrow night I plan on seeing Lynwoodt Bernard perform Faggot tomorrow night in the Balcony Theater in the Fine Arts building at 7pm. I'm a little apprehensive about this as one man show can be rather hit or miss even with an excellent performer like Bernard. One of the biggest problems is that even with good writing and a good performer it is very hard to hold an audience all by yourself for an hour (or more). But I've both met Bernard (a second year MFA performance candidate at UGA ) and seen him in other shows and am excited to see this one.

No comments: