Thursday, June 30, 2005

Star Wars Episode III The Revenge of the Sith

I finally saw this movie and I loved it. I put it off for so long because I thought it was going to be terrible and I have to say that I thought it was the best one yet. Although I hate to say that b/c I grew up with the first 3, but.. it was.
There were some flaws. Most notobably Hayden Christian is a horrible actor. Fortunately this was only obvious in the first couple of scenes. Then again Mark Hamill wasn't much better.
I enjoyed watching Anakin Skywalker transform from a Jedi Knight into a Sith Lord. The transformation was very intersting and I thought that the way Palpatine cons him into coming over to the dark side was very clever. Of course much of the movie was expected and predictable for those familiar with the earlier movies, but I can understand why the films were made in the order they were.
This movie definately makes up for the last two (no annoying Jar Jar!) . Could have used more time with the wookies and Yoda, but overall it was definately worth the $7.50.

No comments: